The Working Woman's Guide to Breastfeeding
Nancy Dana & Anne Price
If you're thinking about breastfeeding and going back to work, this book is for you. More and more mothers want the nutritional and emotional rewards of breastfeeding their babies and the personal and financial rewards of pursuing a part-time of full-time career. This book can show you how to do both! You'll learn:
Copyright 1983. Softcover, 137 pages.
- Everything you need to know about breastfeeding basics.
- How to get read for work and breastfeeding…tips about work, your wardrobe, and supplies you'll need.
- How to handle breast milk…pumping, storing and transporting it.
- Everything you need to know so you can make an intelligent breast pump selection.
- How to work it out at work…scheduling, logistics, etiquette, and legal issues.
- The personal experiences of many employed, nursing mothers.
“Breastfeeding is a wonderful way for working mothers to stay close to their babies. That's why I'm so glad to see this important book.”—Lynn Moen, Birth and Life Bookstore (Former La Leche League International State Coordinator)
// Buyer pays media mail shipping in the US: $3.00. Expedited and/or international shipping higher. Will accept personal check or money order; book ships after payment clears.
Condition: Very good
Don't forget—multiple orders to the same address will save on shipping costs.