Collectible: Golf Memorabilia Display Case
Handcrafted display case by Classic Cases makes a wonderful gift for your favorite golfer's home or office. Hardwood cabinet with glass cover and green cloth backing displays golf memorabilia in an antique style.
Top row, left to right
The American Golfer and Bobby Jones Golf miniature magazine covers
Golf Plaque with a shoe, bag, golf ball, and golf club
American Golfer, miniature book
Middle row, left to right
Miniature patented golf clubs:
- Whistler Mid Iron Spalding Lard – 1912
- Waterfall Pitcher Spalding – 1925
- Dickson Driving Putter; 1895
Miniature Tees and tee holder
Bottom row, left to right
Three miniature black/white pictures of famous golfers
Display of five miniature golf balls:
Overall size: 20”L x 11”H. Classic Cases are distributed by Sherman Brands, LLC of
Pawtucket RI 02860.
- Feathery Ball 1842
- Hand Hammered Guttie 1850
- Red Guttie for use in snow
- Rubber Core Ball Haskell 1901
- Guttie Ball Srand with a circle marking
- Mountain and Lake Resorts ad
Condition: Brand new.
Buyer pays shipping from 60646. Insurance is optional but no delivery guarantee without it. Will accept check, money order, or PayPal; item ships after payment clears. Don't forget—multiple orders to the same address will save on shipping costs.